WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM YOUR BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY
You will enter a contract (retainer) that you and your attorney sign.
The contract should outline the exact scope of the legal services your Fullerton bankruptcy will provide.
Your bankruptcy’s attorney job is to provide you with competent legal advice.
If your bankruptcy attorney believes that bankruptcy is in your best interest, he or she should advise you about:
- What type of bankruptcy you should file (you should be informed about Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy)
- How you can use bankruptcy to achieve your financial goals.
- What you should expect during your bankruptcy process.
- What you can do to make your bankruptcy process easier, such as paperwork, and new financial goals.
- If there are any financial risks you should be aware of before entering bankruptcy.
If you have questions during your bankruptcy process, you should expect your bankruptcy attorney to answer your questions in a timely manner.
The following Fullerton Bankruptcy Lawyers may be able to help you: